Name:
Location: BC, Canada

Two youth guys with ideas and bitlets to share

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

What's the Dilly Yo?

Hello everybody!

Apparently, there are people wondering when I will post again. For all of you curious kooks, I don't have the internet so posting can be difficult. It doesn't mean I do not want to, but I often will forget to bother posting for those moments where I do get the internet.
Derek, thank you for honoring the 3 month anniversary.
I will be posting when there is a baby to talk about. I know that everyone will want information once we have a baby, and you'll get it as soon as possible.

To remind many of you, this blog is not like many others. It is a place for me to rant and write thoughts of mine as I have them and feel need. While I've been very busy with school this past semester, I just haven't had time to write.

Thanks again for the interest in the blog, and if we get internet at home, it will likely get updated more often.

~myke

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you blogged before the baby came

9:33 PM, December 13, 2007  
Blogger Derek said...

When's the baby due?

3:15 PM, December 14, 2007  
Blogger Mike said...

The baby is due, Friday, December 21st.

11:34 AM, December 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home