Name:
Location: BC, Canada

Two youth guys with ideas and bitlets to share

Monday, February 28, 2005

future plans

Seeking help and advice from others is highly encouraged by me, Especially if their name is Mike. I'm not referring to myself, but I had a friend named Mike offer some really good advice to me. He was a great conversationalist, helping me to realize more accurately what I want and what I should be looking to do in order to accomplish it.

I was looking at the various global studies and international studies programs offered at a few different schools here in Canada. I was unsure about where I should be attending, spending time in prayer about it all. These schools are great and I am going to speak to some people connected to them sometime soon.

I'm going to be attending school here in Abbotsford for now. I know that there were other things on my mind, and they still are. Mike just helped me to realize that it isn't crucial at this point, as all of my credits for the next semester will transfer to wherever I end up. (next 2 semesters if i'm smart)

Thanks Mike for helping me figure out which direction I should embark upon. I know now that this will benefit not only my schooling, housing and money situations, but also my newly started relationship.

Keep on being free with advice. I appreciate it, truly.


~Mike

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, no leaving Abbotsford again on us so soon! Hopefully I'll actually get to spend some time there this year :P

2:54 AM, March 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home