Name:
Location: BC, Canada

Two youth guys with ideas and bitlets to share

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

In this life I have found out, through hardships, the unending grace of God. I have been through debilitating injuries that have made accomplishing goals hard, personal contact with many abused and abusive people could have hardened my outlook.
I have stumbled and fallen and stood up stronger than before.

With all of these 'hardships' I have also received abundant blessings and opportunities. I have travelled playing rugby and more importantly, travelled learning about God and doing His work.

All of these experiences have been able to give me a better understanding of the loving, compassionate and creative nature of Yahweh.
I have been given so much by a family with nothing. Another family so readily accepted me while having very little to communicate with.

Through these things God has shown me what He desires...
Love. All encompassing, totally accepting love. We were called to love as Jesus loved, to give of ourselves all that we can plus more. God enables us to do this through His love. It empowers our spirit, and fills our souls.

I love God. I love that He loves me. My life is becoming one where I can give so much and I have more to give because of it.

Lord, I thank you for blessing me with this gift...this grace that I don't deserve.
This is my life. You are my life.

My prayer is that I can bring this life to others, teaching them to embrace the narrow, righteous path that You've set before us.

~Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home