Name:
Location: BC, Canada

Two youth guys with ideas and bitlets to share

Monday, April 23, 2007

A BABY

So when's that BABY due!?!

We're looking at late December, early January....but that's just our opinion...we'll see if the medical professionals agree with us. I know my sisters doctor had her conception date 3 weeks after the morning sickness started, so there's no sure answer, I suppose.
The baby will be born when God wishes it to be so. That's the easiest outlook and the most comforting.

It's wonderful that this comes on the heels of the announcement of a new Bjorndal baby. My brother, Isaac, and his wife, Jana just had a beautiful baby boy. Adrian Patrick Bjorndal, born approx. 5:30am, April 22 (same as his unca Miah) weighing in at a solid 8 lbs, 12 ounces. (I was bigger than that, but I won't hold it against him)
Well that's all the wonderful news for now, I'll post more at a later date.

~mike

8 Comments:

Blogger Rietta said...

congratulations and God's blessings.

3:20 PM, April 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the Baby's name should be Bjorn Benjamin Bjordal, so his intials are BBB and when he tells people his name he'll say "Bjorn Bjorndal"

Derek

4:43 PM, April 23, 2007  
Blogger Perry said...

Congratulations!! We're all very excited for you. Hope you feel okay Renee. You have a wonderful miracle happening inside of you. I'm sure Derek will give you some name suggestions in the near future.

Uncle Perry, Auntie Dawna, Derek and Shawn

5:16 PM, April 23, 2007  
Blogger Days of our Lives said...

this is so great !!! a baby , can you believe it yet ??? congrats from our family to yours :)

dave denise jakob isabella

9:32 PM, April 27, 2007  
Blogger eileen said...

Happy Birthday Mike....the Lord bless you and keep you...now and always.
from the Neufeld clan

11:18 PM, May 10, 2007  
Blogger Katherine said...

I am so happy for both of you, you will both be wonderful parents. Talk to you soon

2:04 PM, May 14, 2007  
Blogger *Lisa said...

a few things- First, congratulations!!! I look forward to seeing how adorable the little one will be:-) Second, happy belated birthday, friend! I thought about you last week on your birthday, but could not access the internet (my computer has been broken for the last 3 weeks). Sorry I have been so terrible at communicating for the last, well, long time. It is ridiculous how fast life goes!! Take care of yourself, Mike.

11:28 AM, May 16, 2007  
Blogger eileen said...

Any new news? How's Renee feeling? Keep us posted....
a. eileen

10:56 PM, June 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home