Name:
Location: BC, Canada

Two youth guys with ideas and bitlets to share

Thursday, September 22, 2005


That little Sithlord is my nephew. He is quite the child. It's been awhile since this picture, but as I'm babysitting him right now, i thought I'd comment. (blog entries need current updates anyways)
As I write this, he's sitting in front of the TV, on the "Yoda chair" (a beanbag that is similar to Yoda's council chair in his mind)holding a lightsaber, watching Episode 1 and wearing a stuffed/muscled Spiderman costume. I love this kid. He's quite entertaining.

He's walking towards my room, I can hear him humming the Imperial Death March.

My post is to say one thing. I had no idea what kind of influence you can have on a small child. I mean, I didn't know that they took to your interests as much as he does. He came down to my games room, plugged in the Zelda game and started shouting "Look! The Tri-force! and Link's Sword!"

the kid is 4....i love it.

~myke
>8o)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

French government-sponsored guide aims to help bloggers beat censorship
A Paris-based media watchdog has released a free guide with tips for bloggers and dissidents to sneak past Internet censors in countries from China to Iran.
A neato Blog!
I have a free ebooks blog and a website about free ebooks if your interested or need content.

Come and check it out if you have the time (:-)

12:07 PM, September 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home